Separations: Materials, Devices and Processes
Atomic layer deposition of polyimide on microporous polyethersulfone membranes for enhanced and tunable performances
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3614–3622, October 2014
How to Cite
Sheng, T., Chen, H., Xiong, S., Chen, X. and Wang, Y. (2014), Atomic layer deposition of polyimide on microporous polyethersulfone membranes for enhanced and tunable performances. AIChE J., 60: 3614–3622. doi: 10.1002/aic.14553
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2014 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- Natural Science Research Program of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: 13KJA430005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176120
- Jiangsu Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: BK2012039
- Project of Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!