Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
Comparison of wash-coated monoliths vs. microfibrous entrapped catalyst structures for catalytic VOC removal
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 3814–3823, November 2014
How to Cite
Wahid, S., Cahela, D. R. and Tatarchuk, B. J. (2014), Comparison of wash-coated monoliths vs. microfibrous entrapped catalyst structures for catalytic VOC removal. AIChE J., 60: 3814–3823. doi: 10.1002/aic.14555
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2014 05:29AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2014
- U.S. Army Tank-Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC). Grant Number: W56HZV-05-C-0686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!