Wen Jing Lin and Shu Yu Nie contributed equally to this work.
Soft Matter: Synthesis, Processing and Products
Structure–property relationship of pH-sensitive (PCL)2(PDEA-b-PPEGMA)2 micelles: Experiment and DPD simulation
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 3634–3646, October 2014
How to Cite
Lin, W. J., Nie, S. Y., Chen, Q., Qian, Y., Wen, X. F. and Zhang, L. J. (2014), Structure–property relationship of pH-sensitive (PCL)2(PDEA-b-PPEGMA)2 micelles: Experiment and DPD simulation. AIChE J., 60: 3634–3646. doi: 10.1002/aic.14562
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2014 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176090
- Team Project of Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Number: S2011030001366
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20130172110009
- Science and Technology Foundation of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Number: 2012B050600010
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, China. Grant Numbers: 2013ZP0010, 2014ZP0020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!