Particle Technology and Fluidization
Influences of loading rate and preloading on the mechanical properties of dry elasto-plastic granules under compression
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
How to Cite
Russell, A., Müller, P., Shi, H. and Tomas, J. (2014), Influences of loading rate and preloading on the mechanical properties of dry elasto-plastic granules under compression. AIChE J.. doi: 10.1002/aic.14572
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2014 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- Ministry of Science and Economy in Saxony-Anhalt, Federal Republic of Germany. Grant Number: GVBI. LSA No. 35/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!