Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
UNIFAC model for ionic liquid-CO (H2) systems: An experimental and modeling study on gas solubility
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 4222–4231, December 2014
How to Cite
Lei, Z., Dai, C., Yang, Q., Zhu, J. and Chen, B. (2014), UNIFAC model for ionic liquid-CO (H2) systems: An experimental and modeling study on gas solubility. AIChE J., 60: 4222–4231. doi: 10.1002/aic.14606
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2014 02:12AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21476009, 21406007
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: ZY1401
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.