Application of the corresponding states principle to mixtures of low molecular weight gases at low temperatures and high pressures
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1961 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 535–542, December 1961
How to Cite
Leland, T. W., Kobayashi, R. and Mueller, W. H. (1961), Application of the corresponding states principle to mixtures of low molecular weight gases at low temperatures and high pressures. AIChE J., 7: 535–542. doi: 10.1002/aic.690070403
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 1961
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 1961
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!