The role of porosity in filtration: Part V. Porosity variation in filter cakes
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1962 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 445–449, September 1962
How to Cite
Tiller, F. M. and Cooper, H. (1962), The role of porosity in filtration: Part V. Porosity variation in filter cakes. AIChE J., 8: 445–449. doi: 10.1002/aic.690080405
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 1962
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 1962
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!