Interrelation of packing and mixed phase flow parameters with liquid residence time distribution
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1963 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 30–34, January 1963
How to Cite
Glaser, M. B. and Lichtenstein, I. (1963), Interrelation of packing and mixed phase flow parameters with liquid residence time distribution. AIChE J., 9: 30–34. doi: 10.1002/aic.690090107
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 1962
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 1962
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!