A fully detailed description of this work will be given in an Oak Ridge National Laboratory report of the same title issued in 1963.
High-flux heat transfer characteristics of pure ethylene glycol in axial and swirl flow†
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1963 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 55–59, January 1963
How to Cite
Gambill, W. R. and Bundy, R. D. (1963), High-flux heat transfer characteristics of pure ethylene glycol in axial and swirl flow. AIChE J., 9: 55–59. doi: 10.1002/aic.690090112
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 1962
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 1962
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!