A mathematical treatment of the effect of particle size distribution on mass transfer in dispersions
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1966 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 499–508, May 1966
How to Cite
Gal-Or, B. and Hoelscher, H. E. (1966), A mathematical treatment of the effect of particle size distribution on mass transfer in dispersions. AIChE J., 12: 499–508. doi: 10.1002/aic.690120320
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 1965
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 1965
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!