The evaporation of drops of pure liquids at elevated temperatures: Rates of evaporation and wet-bulb temperatures
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1966 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 760–766, July 1966
How to Cite
Downingm, C. G. (1966), The evaporation of drops of pure liquids at elevated temperatures: Rates of evaporation and wet-bulb temperatures. AIChE J., 12: 760–766. doi: 10.1002/aic.690120424
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 1966
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 1966
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!