The synthesis of system designs: I. Elementary decomposition theory
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1968 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 343–349, March 1968
How to Cite
Rudd, D. F. (1968), The synthesis of system designs: I. Elementary decomposition theory. AIChE J., 14: 343–349. doi: 10.1002/aic.690140223
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 1967
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 1967
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!