A comparison of theoretical and experimental results for the internal dissolution of soluble cylinders by water in Laminar flow
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1968 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 722–726, September 1968
How to Cite
Straight, F. and Baasel, W. D. (1968), A comparison of theoretical and experimental results for the internal dissolution of soluble cylinders by water in Laminar flow. AIChE J., 14: 722–726. doi: 10.1002/aic.690140509
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 1967
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 1967
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!