Communication to the Editor
Rectification in continuous contacting equipment: On the use of correlations obtained from vaporization experiments
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1969 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 151–153, January 1969
How to Cite
Lusis, M. A. (1969), Rectification in continuous contacting equipment: On the use of correlations obtained from vaporization experiments. AIChE J., 15: 151–153. doi: 10.1002/aic.690150138
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!