A study of unidirectional versus tridirectional heat flux models and the effect of particle size on heat conduction in composite solids
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1971 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1427–1434, December 1971
How to Cite
Fidelle, T. P. and Kirk, R. S. (1971), A study of unidirectional versus tridirectional heat flux models and the effect of particle size on heat conduction in composite solids. AIChE J., 17: 1427–1434. doi: 10.1002/aic.690170626
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1971
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 1971
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!