Communication to the Editor
Linearization–an efficient alternate for the estimation of parameters
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1972 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 870–872, July 1972
How to Cite
Schlossmacher, E. J. (1972), Linearization–an efficient alternate for the estimation of parameters. AIChE J., 18: 870–872. doi: 10.1002/aic.690180441
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 1972
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!