R & D Note
Turbulent drag reduction in fiber-polymer systems: Specificity considerations
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1974 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1218–1219, November 1974
How to Cite
Kale, D. D. and Metzner, A. B. (1974), Turbulent drag reduction in fiber-polymer systems: Specificity considerations. AIChE J., 20: 1218–1219. doi: 10.1002/aic.690200626
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 1974
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!