Effect of inclusion of delayed first-order hold on the stability of first-order sampled data proportional control system
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1976 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 189–190, January 1976
How to Cite
Mutharasan, R. and Coughanowr, D. R. (1976), Effect of inclusion of delayed first-order hold on the stability of first-order sampled data proportional control system. AIChE J., 22: 189–190. doi: 10.1002/aic.690220124
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1975
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 1975
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!