Department of Management Science, Science University of Tokyo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Studies in chemical process design and synthesis II. Optimal synthesis of dynamic process systems with uncertainty
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1976 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 539–549, May 1976
How to Cite
Nishida, N., Liu, Y. A. and Ichikawa, A. (1976), Studies in chemical process design and synthesis II. Optimal synthesis of dynamic process systems with uncertainty. AIChE J., 22: 539–549. doi: 10.1002/aic.690220318
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 1976
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 1976
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!