On the importance of the inertial terms in the modeling of flow maldistribution in packed beds
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1976 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 600–603, May 1976
How to Cite
Choudhary, M., Propster, M. and Szekely, J. (1976), On the importance of the inertial terms in the modeling of flow maldistribution in packed beds. AIChE J., 22: 600–603. doi: 10.1002/aic.690220329
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 1976
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 1976
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!