Studies in chemical process design and synthesis: III. A Simple and practical approach to the optimal synthesis of heat exchanger networks
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1977 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 77–93, January 1977
How to Cite
Nishida, N., Liu, Y. A. and Lapidus, L. (1977), Studies in chemical process design and synthesis: III. A Simple and practical approach to the optimal synthesis of heat exchanger networks. AIChE J., 23: 77–93. doi: 10.1002/aic.690230113
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 1976
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 1976
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!