R & D Note
Gas absorption accompanied by a second-order chemical reaction modeled according to the danckwerts surface renewal theory
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1978 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 552–554, May 1978
How to Cite
Matheron, E. R. and Sandall, O. C. (1978), Gas absorption accompanied by a second-order chemical reaction modeled according to the danckwerts surface renewal theory. AIChE J., 24: 552–554. doi: 10.1002/aic.690240327
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 1977
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 1977
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!