Stochastic simulation of the motion, breakup and stranding of oil ganglia in water-wet granular porous media during immiscible displacement
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1980 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 419–429, May 1980
How to Cite
Ng, K. M. and Payatakes, A. C. (1980), Stochastic simulation of the motion, breakup and stranding of oil ganglia in water-wet granular porous media during immiscible displacement. AIChE J., 26: 419–429. doi: 10.1002/aic.690260314
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 1979
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!