Aerosol formation in reacting gases: Theory and application to the anhydrous NH3-HCL system
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1981 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 404–418, May 1981
How to Cite
Dahlin, R. S., Su, J.-A. and Peters, L. K. (1981), Aerosol formation in reacting gases: Theory and application to the anhydrous NH3-HCL system. AIChE J., 27: 404–418. doi: 10.1002/aic.690270310
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1980
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 1980
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!