R & Note
Effect of vertical alignment on continuous-phase axial mixing in a pilot liquid/liquid spray column
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 858–861, September 1982
How to Cite
Horvath, M., Pikios, C. and Cavers, S. D. (1982), Effect of vertical alignment on continuous-phase axial mixing in a pilot liquid/liquid spray column. AIChE J., 28: 858–861. doi: 10.1002/aic.690280531
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 1981
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!