S. Ogata was a visiting researcher at the Department of Engineering Physics, McMaster University, in 1981 and is presently at the Ohita University, Japan.
Development of improved bubble disruption and dispersion technique by an applied electric field method
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 62–69, January 1985
How to Cite
Ogata, S., Tan, K., Nishijima, K. and Chang, J.-S. (1985), Development of improved bubble disruption and dispersion technique by an applied electric field method. AIChE J., 31: 62–69. doi: 10.1002/aic.690310106
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 1983
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 1983
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!