Taylor-aris dispersion arising from flow in a sinusoidal tube
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 236–244, February 1985
How to Cite
Hoagland, D. A. and Prud'Homme, R. K. (1985), Taylor-aris dispersion arising from flow in a sinusoidal tube. AIChE J., 31: 236–244. doi: 10.1002/aic.690310210
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 1983
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 1983
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!