Mass transfer in AC electrolysis. Part III: Study of triangular and square-wave current on rotating electrodes
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1372–1380, August 1985
How to Cite
Cheng, C. Y. and Chin, D.-T. (1985), Mass transfer in AC electrolysis. Part III: Study of triangular and square-wave current on rotating electrodes. AIChE J., 31: 1372–1380. doi: 10.1002/aic.690310816
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!