A simultaneous-modular approach to process flowsheeting and optimization. Part I: Theory and implementation
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1843–1856, November 1985
How to Cite
Chen, H.-S. and Stadtherr, M. A. (1985), A simultaneous-modular approach to process flowsheeting and optimization. Part I: Theory and implementation. AIChE J., 31: 1843–1856. doi: 10.1002/aic.690311110
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 1983
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!