Experimental study on the separability of reaction-deactivation kinetics: Thermal desorption of alcohols from fresh and Na-poisoned γ–Al2O3
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 87–95, January 1986
How to Cite
Forzatti, P., Borghesi, M., Pasquon, I. and Tronconi, E. (1986), Experimental study on the separability of reaction-deactivation kinetics: Thermal desorption of alcohols from fresh and Na-poisoned γ–Al2O3. AIChE J., 32: 87–95. doi: 10.1002/aic.690320110
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 1985
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!