On leave from the Department of Chemical Engineering, Korea University, Seoul.
A statistical mechanical model for adsorption and flow of pure and mixed gases in porous media with homogeneous surfaces. Part I: Theoretical development
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 96–106, January 1986
How to Cite
Lee, C. S. and O'Connell, J. P. (1986), A statistical mechanical model for adsorption and flow of pure and mixed gases in porous media with homogeneous surfaces. Part I: Theoretical development. AIChE J., 32: 96–106. doi: 10.1002/aic.690320111
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 1985
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!