A model for flow regime transitions in cocurrent down-flow trickle-bed reactors
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 115–122, January 1986
How to Cite
Ng, K. M. (1986), A model for flow regime transitions in cocurrent down-flow trickle-bed reactors. AIChE J., 32: 115–122. doi: 10.1002/aic.690320113
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 1985
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!