D. M. Ruthven is on leave from the Department of Chemical Engineering, University of New Brunswick, Frederiction, New Brunswick, Canada.
A study of multicomponent adsorption equilibria by liquid chromatography
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1990 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 275–281, February 1990
How to Cite
Ching, C. B., Chu, K. H. and Ruthven, D. M. (1990), A study of multicomponent adsorption equilibria by liquid chromatography. AIChE J., 36: 275–281. doi: 10.1002/aic.690360213
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!