Sensitivity of octane number to catalytic cracking rates and feedstock structure
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1990 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1617–1621, October 1990
How to Cite
Liguras, D. K. and Allen, D. T. (1990), Sensitivity of octane number to catalytic cracking rates and feedstock structure. AIChE J., 36: 1617–1621. doi: 10.1002/aic.690361025
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!