Chemical, quasi-chemical and perturbation theories for associating fluids
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1991 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1875–1894, December 1991
How to Cite
Economou, I. G. and Donohue, M. D. (1991), Chemical, quasi-chemical and perturbation theories for associating fluids. AIChE J., 37: 1875–1894. doi: 10.1002/aic.690371212
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 1991
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!