Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Experimental measurements of pressure waves generated by impulsive heating of a surface
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1995 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 205–213, February 1995
How to Cite
Brown, M. A. and Churchill, S. W. (1995), Experimental measurements of pressure waves generated by impulsive heating of a surface. AIChE J., 41: 205–213. doi: 10.1002/aic.690410202
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!