Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Diffusion of proteins and nonionic micelles in agarose gels by holographic interferometry
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 25–32, January 1997
How to Cite
Kong, D. D., Kosar, T. F., Dungan, S. R. and Phillips, R. J. (1997), Diffusion of proteins and nonionic micelles in agarose gels by holographic interferometry. AIChE J., 43: 25–32. doi: 10.1002/aic.690430105
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!