Particle Technology and Fluidization
Unique properties of 30-μm particles as the catalyst of fluidized-bed reactors
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1190–1193, May 1997
How to Cite
Yang, G., Wei, F., Jin, Y., Yu, Z. and Wang, Y. (1997), Unique properties of 30-μm particles as the catalyst of fluidized-bed reactors. AIChE J., 43: 1190–1193. doi: 10.1002/aic.690430509
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!