Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Film profiles behind liquid slugs in gas-liquid pipe flow
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 2180–2186, September 1997
How to Cite
Cook, M. and Behnia, M. (1997), Film profiles behind liquid slugs in gas-liquid pipe flow. AIChE J., 43: 2180–2186. doi: 10.1002/aic.690430904
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!