Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Temperature-dependent behavior of polyethylene oxide in papermaking suspensions
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 2353–2358, September 1997
How to Cite
Khoultchaev, Kh. Kh., Kerekes, R. J. and Englezos, P. (1997), Temperature-dependent behavior of polyethylene oxide in papermaking suspensions. AIChE J., 43: 2353–2358. doi: 10.1002/aic.690430920
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!