Ceramic Membranes and Thin Films
Dense perovskite membrane reactors for partial oxidation of methane to syngas
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Supplement: Special Ceramics Processing Issue
Volume 43, Issue Supplement 11A, pages 2741–2750, 1997
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-Y., Dixon, A. G., Moser, W. R. and Ma, Y. H. (1997), Dense perovskite membrane reactors for partial oxidation of methane to syngas. AIChE J., 43: 2741–2750. doi: 10.1002/aic.690431320
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!