A. Stirling is on leave from: Institute of Isotopes, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, H-I525 Budapest. P.O.B. 77, Hungary.
Ceramic Membranes and Thin Films
Molecular dynamics study of epitaxial growth and cluster formation on MgO(001)
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Supplement: Special Ceramics Processing Issue
Volume 43, Issue Supplement 11A, pages 2765–2772, 1997
How to Cite
Kubo, M., Oumi, Y., Miura, R., Stirling, A. and Miyamoto, A. (1997), Molecular dynamics study of epitaxial growth and cluster formation on MgO(001). AIChE J., 43: 2765–2772. doi: 10.1002/aic.690431323
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!