Sol-Gel and Wet Chemical Synthesis
Improved NLO properties through a liquid crystal phase poling
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Supplement: Special Ceramics Processing Issue
Volume 43, Issue Supplement 11A, pages 2827–2831, 1997
How to Cite
Lee, J.-S., Cho, Y.-S., Cho, G., Jung, K. T. and Shul, Y. G. (1997), Improved NLO properties through a liquid crystal phase poling. AIChE J., 43: 2827–2831. doi: 10.1002/aic.690431330
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!