Dept. of Chemical Science and Technology, The University of Tokushima, Tokushima 770, Japan.
Bubble flow characteristics in bubble columns at elevated pressure and temperature
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 545–560, March 1998
How to Cite
Lin, T.-J., Tsuchiya, K. and Fan, L.-S. (1998), Bubble flow characteristics in bubble columns at elevated pressure and temperature. AIChE J., 44: 545–560. doi: 10.1002/aic.690440306
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!