The Matlab and Fortran files for generating the results in this article and the PhD Thesis of Morud (1995) are available over the internet; see the home page of Sigurd Skogestad at www.chembio.ntnu.no/users/skoge.
Process Systems Engineering
Analysis of instability in an industrial ammonia reactor
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 888–895, April 1998
How to Cite
Morud, J. C. and Skogestad, S. (1998), Analysis of instability in an industrial ammonia reactor. AIChE J., 44: 888–895. doi: 10.1002/aic.690440414
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!