Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Structural stability of kinetic models: Anomalies due to irreversible adsorption
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 937–942, April 1998
How to Cite
Nibbelke, R. H., Hoebink, J. H. B. J., de Croon, M. H. J. M. and Marin, G. B. (1998), Structural stability of kinetic models: Anomalies due to irreversible adsorption. AIChE J., 44: 937–942. doi: 10.1002/aic.690440419
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 1998
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!