Influence of Nernst-Planck diffusion on hollow-fiber mass-transfer processes
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1529–1541, July 1998
How to Cite
Qin, Y. and Cabral, J. M. S. (1998), Influence of Nernst-Planck diffusion on hollow-fiber mass-transfer processes. AIChE J., 44: 1529–1541. doi: 10.1002/aic.690440707
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!