Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Finite-element methods for steady-state population balance equations
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 2258–2272, October 1998
How to Cite
Nicmanis, M. and Hounslow, M. J. (1998), Finite-element methods for steady-state population balance equations. AIChE J., 44: 2258–2272. doi: 10.1002/aic.690441015
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!