Department of Chemical Engineering, University of California at Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Process Systems Engineering
Leak detection in liquefied gas pipelines by artificial neural networks
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 2675–2688, December 1998
How to Cite
Belsito, S., Lombardi, P., Andreussi, P. and Banerjee, S. (1998), Leak detection in liquefied gas pipelines by artificial neural networks. AIChE J., 44: 2675–2688. doi: 10.1002/aic.690441209
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 1998
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!