Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomenon
Deposition of sodium sulfate in a heated flow of supercritical water
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1999 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 240–247, February 1999
How to Cite
Rogak, S. N. and Teshima, P. (1999), Deposition of sodium sulfate in a heated flow of supercritical water. AIChE J., 45: 240–247. doi: 10.1002/aic.690450204
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 1998
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!